Alumni Association Active Membership
What is Active Membership?
Active Membership in the MC Alumni Association, which is open to all
alumni and friends, is the most recognizable way of expressing your
loyalty and affinity to Mississippi College.
How do I become an Active Member?
Unlike many alumni associations, we do not require a designated gift amount per year in dues. Your annual gift to Mississippi College, of any size, makes you an "active member" of the Alumni Association. To retain active membership, a contribution is required each year. To become an active member, click the button below.
Why become an Active Member?
Your contribution to Mississippi College...
- Is tax-deductible
- Provides opportunities to meet and interact with other alumni through nationwide chapters.
- Ensures that you will receive invitations to special events on campus and in your local area.
- Provides you with career planning and employment services through a partnership between the MC Alumni Association and the Career Center. Alumni can participate in resume critiques, on-campus interviews, mock interviews, seminars, and training.
- Allows you to participate in continuing education courses that offer lifelong learning opportunities and enrichment experiences to the community.
- Lets you take advantage of special travel programs provided by your Alumni Association.
- Gives you the chance to hold local or national offices in the Alumni Association.
- Guarantees that you will receive the Beacon magazine, the official magazine of the MC Alumni Association.
- Gives you the opportunity to give back to the university that has provided all of us with so much.